We’re an inner-city council in Melbourne. Our neighbourhoods are St Kilda, Elwood, South Melbourne, Ripponlea, Balaclava, St Kilda East, Port Melbourne, Albert Park, Middle Park, Fishermans Bend and a tiny pocket of Windsor!Put Port Phillip Arcade at the forefront of your travel plans using our Melbourne day trip planning website.
We monitor this page during business hours (8.30 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday). If you have a question or problem, contact ASSIST on 03 9209 6777.
Please remember to be good to each other when adding posts on our page. This page is for everyone.
We encourage you to ask questions, contribute to discussions and share information with us and other users, however we ask that you leave any unsuitable or unpleasant comments at the door, and to take a few moments to read these House Rules.
We check our page regularly and reserve the right to delete/remove any comments or posts, and/or report users who breach any of the following rules:
- No posting of personal or confidential information such as phone numbers or address.
- No posting or uploading of any inaccurate, indecent, infringing, defamatory, obscene, misleading, slanderous or unlawful material or statements about the Port Phillip City Council, its services and its people, or that violates the legal rights of others.
- No use of abusive, defamatory, hateful, threatening, bullying, insulting, obscene, sexist, racist, discriminatory or offensive language.
- No trolling or deliberately disruptive discussions.
- No posting or uploading of material that breaches the intellectual property rights of others.
- No uploading of malicious software or files.
- No promoting any commercial interests.
Keep in mind:
- Posts on City of Port Phillip’s Facebook page by Facebook users do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Port Phillip City Council, nor does the Port Phillip City Council confirm their accuracy.
- Please do not include any personal or sensitive information (such as your home address or phone number) in your posts or comments. If you need to send us personal or sensitive information, please do so via private message and we’ll call you to discuss.
All pretty sensible and straightforward, right? So now have fun, enjoy yourself and share your stories about living in or visiting our community!
Port Phillip Arcade Reviews
Porf Phillip Arcade has met a sad end. It is being demolished to make way for Melbourne's new underground rail system. Nearby buildings are meeting the same fate, with the exception of Young... more »
Singapore noodles for $8, you can not go wrong. This place is tucked in the arcade with its plastic tables and chairs and its crowds. Do not be put off the food is so good and so fast that you will.... more »
Plan your trip to Melbourne
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Book itChoose from the best hotels
and activities. Up to 50% off
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Melbourne
See all ›
Hidden gems in Melbourne
See all ›
Parks in Melbourne
Nearby attractions in Melbourne
Duration: 3h 30 min
Duration: 1h 30 min
Duration: 8 hours
Duration: 8 hours
Plans to Port Phillip Arcade by other users
30 days in Melbourne BY A USER FROM CANADA November, outdoors, wildlife, hidden gems Preferences: November, outdoors, wildlife Attraction style: Hidden gems Pace: Medium 5 days in Melbourne BY A USER FROM MALAYSIA May, popular sights Preferences: May Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 5 days in Melbourne BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA April, popular sights Preferences: April Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 50 days in Australia BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA February, popular sights Preferences: February Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 9 days in Melbourne BY A USER FROM NEW ZEALAND February, popular sights Preferences: February Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 15 days in Melbourne BY A USER FROM SRI LANKA April, popular sights Preferences: April Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium